Darkness To Light
What are the Outcomes?
- Increased awareness of the prevalence, consequences, and circumstances of child sexual abuse.
- New skills to help adults prevent, recognize, and react responsibly to child sexual abuse.
- Positive change to organizational policies and procedures.
- Individual empowerment through a personal prevention plan.
What are the Distinctive Features?
- A 2-part DVD presentation integrating commentary from sexual abuse survivors, experts in the field, and other concerned adults, all providing practical guidance for preventing and responding to child sexual abuse.
- An interactive workbook designed to facilitate discussion, reinforce key concepts, and serve as a resource guide and personal action plan for protecting children.
- Interactive discussion about important issues in sexual abuse prevention and how they affect communities and youth serving organizations.
Upcoming Training: January 16th, 2014
For more information, contact Katelynn Moffatt at (989) 340-0960
Attention: Due to the sensitive subject matter of this training, mature audiences are advised. We ask that all participants be 18 years of age or older, as explicit sexual language will be used throughout the training.
For more information on this program go to www.d2l.org